1) What is eligibility for integrated course?
A) For Inter+ IAS program the education qualification should be SSC or Equivalent.
For Degree+ IAS program the ducation qualification should be Intermediate(+2) or Equivalent.
2) What is duration of integrated course?
A) For Inter+IAS program , it is 5 years.
For Degree+ IAS program , it is 3 years.
3) What is the eligible age for writing UPSC examination?
A) The candidate must complete 21 years of age at the time of writing the UPSC exam.
4) Is the day scholar facility available for Integrated course?
A) Yes, apart from hostel , day scholar is also available.
5) Is bus facility available for day scholars?
A) No, at present our buses are available from the hostel to campus for the hostlers.
6) Do you have branch in Bangalore?
A) No, At present we have branches in Hyderabad( Ashok nagar , Kukatpally & Suraram), Vishakapattinam and Rajahmundry.
7) Is the integrated course available in Vishakapatnam?
A) No, At present we have integrated courses only in Hyderabad and Rajahmundry
8) What are the optionals subjects available at academy for direct IAS?
A) At present we are providing coaching to optionals : Public Administration, Sociology, Telugu literature, Anthropology, Political science, Geography, History.
9) Will you provide materials to respective subjects?
A) Yes, We will provide study material to all our students which is included in the fee itself.
10) Do you have library ?
A) Yes, we have library , a peaceful study hall including some reference books.
11) Does the fee include test series?
A) The total fee that you are paying include Coaching+ study Material+ Test series.
12) Do you provide coaching for civil services in telugu medium?
A) The classes will be explained both in telugu and english simultaneously.
13) Do you provide coaching for groups in telugu medium?
A) For group-1 , we provide coaching in both telugu medium and english medium and for group- 2, at present we have batches only for english medium.
14) What is duration for the Groups Coaching?
A) For group-1, it is 8 months and for group-2 , it is 5-6 months.
15) When will be the new batch start for Direct IAS?
A) The batch generally starts in june every year and second batch generally starts in November or October of the same year.